If the ScoutLook Support Team issued a temporary password and you want to change it to one that's YOURS, follow the simple steps below. Remember to create a password that's 8 or more characters for added security.
NOTE - see attached for visual assistance.
- Log into your account at www.scoutlookweather.com using the temporary password given (or a password you with to change).
- In the upper RIGHT corner of the screen tap the dropdown arrow and pick ACCOUNT
- On the right side of screen you'll see a panel - simply type a new password you wish to use.
- REMEMBER IT! :-)
Use the New password to log into the APPs as well.
You may also change the password in the app after you log into it with the temporary.
- In the upper LEFT corner of the screen tap the icon (3 bars)
- Tap ACCOUNT to open the next screen
- Select "Change Your Password"
- Enter the new one you'd like then confirm and SAVE.